
Today in class we did toothpick fish. We had to fill out a chart and complete questions. (The chart above)
I think that this activity was okay, but it was at first, confusing. If there were more simpler and easier to read directions than I would understand it more. Some questions there were were like: "Can two green fish mate and have orange offspring? Why or why not?" or "Have all the yellow alleles disappeared?" We had to answer these questions in our notebooks. We had partners and I think that if anyone has questions they should go to:http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGklmbU7VFQTQBTytXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE2cDI0djJjBGNvbG8DdwRsA1dTMQRwb3MDMQRzZWMDc3IEdnRpZANGNjU0Xzg4/SIG=11uerta6p/EXP=1169597723/**http%3a//www.genetics.gsk.com/kids/dna01.htm
this source has games that will peak your interest and will help anyone understand DNA and genes better. The beginning DNA game also gives you facts along the way. The little purple person will say, "did you notice that the hydrogen ...." or "that's a completed segment. this is one way to think of DNA..."
1 comment:
Hey :) Nice topics ;)
Post a Comment