There was a newsflash about Britain's prince trying to conserve and prevent greenhouse gas from spreading and in that cause he was converting all his transport vehicles such as his cars to bio-fuel, which is supposed to be organic and help prevent greenhouse gas and the burning of fossil fuels. You can go to the link below and see other news about the royals from Britain and the royals to come.
http://www.abcnews.go.com/WNT/International/story?id=2830468&page=1
There wasn't an available date but I think that is was a time span from a very recent date. Since Prince Charles has been traveling around, there is no telling when he decided to do this. If I can find the exact date I'll put on the site. I think that this is a very good idea and the prince even, what seems to business people who don't stop to think about the waste they are producing, is making some sacrifices. I strongly support the prince's ideas and I think that if every one started to follow what he's doing then people will feel cleaner and better.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment